3905 Century Club-Related Links
The links below are not on The 3905 Century Club website, are listed on an "as-is" basis, and will open in a new browser window. Please contact the owners of these sites or the authors of the referenced programs directly if you experience difficulties, need additional information about or assistance with the tools and programs offered, or if you see information at these other sites that needs to be corrected.
Individual Links to each separate resource available at various sites listed here are not provided because they're subject to change. What you get here is a link to the main site and it is the responsibility of that site to provide a menu leading you to its individual resources.
Please to the 3905CC Webmaster.
- Tools, Utilities & Information by Rick Mobley, WB5FDP
- QSL BUREAUS
- On-line Good-In-Bureau Checks for Club QSL Bureau funds with envelope counts.
- Download Off-line GIB Program.
- Club Stations or Stations using a QSL Manager.
- Retrieve a Printable Card from the DX bureau
- DX Bureau Blog - Current Happenings at the DX Bureau
- Awards Lookup - several versions
- How Close Are You to Earning Your Masters?
- "Top Ten" Listings
- Call Sign Word Lookup (Dictionary Award)
- NCS Points Lookup
- 3905CC NCS Schedule Calendars. (Where Net Coordinators schedule NCSes to run club nets.)
- 3905CC Silent Keys
- Map Location of Checked-in Stations
- Map Showing Tri-State Markers
- QSL BUREAUS
- Tools, Utilities & Information by Dean Davis, N7XG
- N7XG Logging Program especially for The 3905CC.
- N7XG Logger Support Videos by AC0HF (Ex: KE0BSJ).
- 3905CC Eyeball History Project.
- 3905CC Member Mug Shots.
- QSLWizard - a program to create custom QSLs and labels.
- Mobile Radio/Antenna Installation & Troubleshooting
- How to Find Old Amateur Radio Call Signs
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Flush Your Browser's Cache
- If you don't see new content that you KNOW has been added to a web page, the usual solution is to press the F5 key to reload the page. If that fails, you may need to Flush Your Browser's Cache. The link just above will tell you how to do this for all popular browsers. Follow instructions and delete only the indicated items.
- 3905checkins (A group where check-in lists are posted during our nets.)
Return to Top